Cocktail MeatballsDara Wechsler
These homemade and easy-to-make baked Cocktail Meatballs make the perfect appetizer for any occasion.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients together.
- Form into 1″ meatballs, place on a baking sheet, and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir until jelly melts and boils for around a minute stirring constantly.
- Toss in the meatballs and coat well.
- Place meatballs on a serving tray with pretty toothpicks to serve.