Beautiful Dry Aged Beef, cooked in Oven
“I didn’t tell you, but through @dinemarket you can order vegetables🥬🍅, fruits🍏🍓, toilet paper🧻, but also meat🥩🍗 or flour🌾, bread🥖 etc. All with a few clicks, without having to go to different stores to get everything you need. Not to mention that the products are delivered directly at home, so we do not have to expose ourselves to the danger of coronovirus infection. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In addition to the fresh vegetables that I used for the pizza recipe, I also ordered meat, bread, some fruit and fresh fish.” @homecuisinenyc
For this recipe I used a 21 days Dry Aged Beef Tenderloin and served it with some onion salad and cabbage. See the full recipe below: ⠀⠀⠀
- 21 days Dry Aged Beef Tenderloin
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 (2-lb.) beef tenderloin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, minced ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- In a large bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, smashed garlic, and honey.
- Add the meat to bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 450º. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and fit a wire rack inside.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season all over with salt, pepper, rosemary, and minced garlic, then place on rack.
- Roast until cooked to your liking, about 20 minutes for rare.
- Let it between 5 and 10 minutes before taking it out.