What happens if an item goes out of stock?
- The item will be marked N/A or the supplier will notify you immediately via email.
Who do I contact if I have an issue with my order?
- You contact us or the supplier directly – no phone tag or miscommunication.
What if I have multiple locations and users?
- You can easily manage all your accounts and users using Dine Market.
Can I work with my own suppliers?
- Sure. You can work with both your own sellers and our network of sellers.
How do I pay for my order?
- Suppliers will set up your credit terms and invoice you directly.
Can I cancel my order once it’s placed?
- Yes, and it's as easy as clicking on the cancel button.
Can I edit my order once it’s placed?
- Yes, with a click of a button.
How do I know if the seller received my order?
- You will receive an email confirmation after you place an order.
Is Dine Market a buying group?
- No. You purchase directly from the suppliers, and there are no fees.