Light Italian Pizza by @HomeCuisineNYC
“I really need to say thank you to @dinemarket for giving me the chance to buy all the necessary products in a few clicks and receive the order at the door🏠, without having to leave the house and stand in line at the supermarket, not to mention the fact that they have some super fresh products.🧀🥓🥬🍅 ” @HomeCuisineNYC
The cooking time was only 45 minutes, including the dough recipe:
- 300 mL of warm water
- 4 cups flour
- 1.5 tablespoons (12 grams) of fresh yeast or 1 teaspoon (3-4 grams) of dried yeast
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 – 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 jar tomato sauce with basil⠀⠀
- 3-4 slices – prosciutto cotto
- 3-4 slices – turkey ham
- sliced green olives
- mozzarella cheese
- Knead everything together for 10 to 15 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic, keeping your surface floured
- Preheat the oven to about 400°F, or about 200°C.
- Divide the dough in half. Now’s your chance to decide how thick you want your pizza to be.
- Roll each section in the shape you want, the transfer the dough onto an oiled pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Add tomato sauce, if you want a pizza rossa (red pizza) then add mozzarella cheese (sliced or grated) on top, as well as any other ingredients.
- I chose to put prosciutto cotto and turkey ham plus fresh green olives.
- Remove your pizzas from the oven, pour yourselves a glass of red wine and enjoy dinner!
Making Of Gallery