Light Italian Pizza by @HomeCuisineNYCDara Wechsler
“I really need to say thank you to @dinemarket for giving me the chance to buy all the necessary products in a few clicks and receive the order at the door?, without having to leave the house and stand in line at the supermarket, not to mention the fact that they have some super fresh products.???? ” @HomeCuisineNYC
The cooking time was only 45 minutes, including the dough recipe:
- 300 mL of warm water
- 4 cups flour
- 1.5 tablespoons (12 grams) of fresh yeast or 1 teaspoon (3-4 grams) of dried yeast
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 – 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 jar tomato sauce with basil⠀⠀
- 3-4 slices – prosciutto cotto
- 3-4 slices – turkey ham
- sliced green olives
- mozzarella cheese
- Knead everything together for 10 to 15 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic, keeping your surface floured
- Preheat the oven to about 400°F, or about 200°C.
- Divide the dough in half. Now’s your chance to decide how thick you want your pizza to be.
- Roll each section in the shape you want, the transfer the dough onto an oiled pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Add tomato sauce, if you want a pizza rossa (red pizza) then add mozzarella cheese (sliced or grated) on top, as well as any other ingredients.
- I chose to put prosciutto cotto and turkey ham plus fresh green olives.
- Remove your pizzas from the oven, pour yourselves a glass of red wine and enjoy dinner!
Making Of Gallery
Leave Your Comment