What happens if an item goes out of stock?
- The item will be marked N/A or the supplier will notify you immediately via email.
Who do I contact if I have an issue with my order?
- You contact us or the supplier directly – no phone tag or miscommunication.
What if I have multiple locations and users?
- You can easily manage all your accounts and users using Dine Market.
Can I work with my own suppliers?
- Sure. You can work with both your own sellers and our network of sellers.
How do I pay for my order?
- Suppliers will set up your credit terms and invoice you directly.
Can I cancel my order once it’s placed?
- Yes, and it's as easy as clicking on the cancel button.
Can I edit my order once it’s placed?
- Yes, with a click of a button.
How do I know if the seller received my order?
- You will receive an email confirmation after you place an order.
Is Dine Market a buying group?
- No. You purchase directly from the suppliers, and there are no fees.
Who is Dine Market?
- Up until the pandemic began, DineMarket was a Wholesale Marketplace Only where restaurants and businesses went to discover and purchase from local.
Why don’t I see suppliers or products?
- Most likely we don’t have suppliers servicing your area yet.
- Reach out to us to see about servicing your location!
How do I know if I met the suppliers’ order minimum?
- Each supplier will have their own order minimum and cut-off time.
- You can view this information before your order is placed by hovering over the suppliers’ names on the left side of your screen.
How do I place an order?
- Create an account to view and shop products from any supplier that delivers to your home address.
- To add items, just click on the product to add to your shopping cart.
- When you are done, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner to preview your orders.
- The orders in your cart are per supplier.
- Click submit and pay for each order.
- You will receive an email confirmation for each order submitted.
Can I purchase items from more than one wholesale supplier in a single order?
- Not at this time. Currently, orders can only be placed per supplier only.
- Each supplier packs and delivers its own orders.
Can I modify or cancel my order after it’s been placed?
- Yes, you can cancel the order before the order cut-off time by going to “orders,” then by clicking on “order details” and then clicking on “cancel.”
- Both you and the supplier will receive order cancellation emails.
- After the cut-off time, your order can no longer be canceled.
- Orders can not be modified but if you do want to make changes to your order, give our team a call on 646-606-2380.
Do prices change on products?
- Yes, some suppliers change their prices for certain items.
- At this time, we can only honor prices that are paid upon checkout and not on past orders.
How do I know if an offer is valid?
- Please check all offers for the valid date and minimum $ amount.
- These offers are only valid on orders purchased through DineMarket.com.
- Discounts will be applied to the total purchase price and excludes taxes, service fees, and/or special handling fees.
- Delivery subject to availability.
- In order to take advantage of this offer, customers must have a valid account on DineMarket.com with a valid form of accepted payment.
- Only one offer per household.
- DineMarket reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred, or used retroactively for prior purchases.
- Offer has no cash value. DineMarket is not a retailer or seller.
- DineMarket may not be available in all zip codes.
How does payment work?
- When you click on submit and pay during check-out, you’ll be prompted to enter your credit card information.
- All major credit cards are accepted for purchase.
How do I request a refund?
- If you were missing items or received an item that was expired, spoiled, or damaged, please contact email@example.com.
- Please make sure to notify us immediately as we will not be able to issue refunds past 24 hours after an order is received.
- Once the request is received and approved, the amount for the items in question will be credited back to your original form of payment in 5-10 business days.
How do I know that all the suppliers on my account will deliver to me?
- All the suppliers and products you see on your account are available for delivery to your area.
- If a supplier doesn’t service your area, they will not show up on your list of suppliers.